Monday 9 November 2009

The Jornal

I have been very studious in keeping a journal while i have traveling. It probabaly doesnt make for the most exciting reading. I do however have a line for the most memorable moment for each day. Some of these are fairly mundane but a few make for some mildly interesting reading when i refelct upon them....



Listening to Betovens grosse fuge whilst being chased by three montserous dogs

Trying to sneak in a beer during Ramadan in Turkey

Going to a Russian versus Azerbajian football and seeing the crowd throw lighted fireworks at each other

Having my hair washed by some random dude who put me up for the night

Being filmed by a Kazak TV crew drinking camles milk

Getting cracked onto by two drunk 40ish year old women

Having a group of disabled orpans dance when i played violin for them ( some of them screamed too though...)

Crawling thourgh a Kazak roof to hang wires for w new cafe.

etc........



I am now headed to Almaty to pick up my Kyrz visas. From there it on to Bishkek where i will swap the cleats for climbing shoes and teach some orphans to rockclimb over the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment